Each table seats up to 10, gets prime seating right in front of the Entertainment Stage, is perfectly placed to view the fireworks display, and includes one parking pass. Seating available from 5:30 p.m until immediately after the fireworks. Tables will sell out and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2017 PITP tables are sold out. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Our 2017 entertainment will include Shucking Bubba Acoustic during the dinner hour then Shucking Bubba Deluxe will crank it up for the rest of the evening!
Bring your own picnic or buy from one of these vendors at the park: Donato’s, Giant Eagle Foodie Truck, Schmidt’s Sausage Truck, Graeter’s Ice Cream and Kona Ice. Tables are sold out but come out and enjoy the festivities from a blanket or chair in the grass. Please do not leave tarps or plastic coverings in the grass to reserve your lawn area as they damage the grass (and will be removed).
- Parking lot opens (Tremont School/Library lot) at 5:00 pm
- Tables open at 5:30 pm
- Shucking Bubba Acoustic begins playing at 6:00
- Parade Float and UAHS Outstanding/Distinguished Alumni recognition
around 7:30 pm
- National Anthem and Fireworks around 10:00 pm (or as weather permits)
- Don’t forget to tune into 93.3 FM WODC to hear the show!
One parking pass will be issued per table for access to the Tremont Rd./UA Library parking lot at Northam Park. Parking will be available on a first come, first served basis, with overflow parking across the street at Tremont Center.
- Pass valid from 5:00 to 11:00 pm
- Must arrive prior to 8:00 pm to access the lot (at direction of UA Police)
If you have problems or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.